Announcing the General Availability of Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016
New capabilities in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 will help SMBs:
- Enable mobile workers on any device with new streamlined, easy-to-use native apps for all form factors of devices – phones, tablets, and mouse and keyboard – running Android, iOS, or Windows.
- Increase business insight with pre-built Microsoft Power BI dashboards and data connections that give teams instant access to key performance indicators in an intuitive, easy to use environment designed for secure collaboration.
- Grow sales, improve customer service, and streamline order-to cash-processes through native integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online.
- Take advantage of enterprise class scalability, security, and availability in the cloud with the new option to deploy Microsoft Dynamics NAV on Microsoft Azure SQL Database, Microsoft’s industry-leading database-as-a-service in the cloud offering.
- Digitize their businesses with expanded document management, workflow, and Optical Character Recognition (OCR) capabilities designed to help SMBs automate processes and eliminate paper-based transactions
- Tap into the power of the cloud more easily with expanded extensibility and connectivity capabilities to help customers and partners more easily integrate Microsoft Dynamics NAV with other cloud-based services.
Source NAV team blog https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/nav/2015/10/05/ga-microsoft-dynamics-nav-2016/
My Video On Youtube
#NAV 2016 What’s New