Great Post !
In my previous posts about Extensions in NAV2016 I tried to explain the concept, reasoning and get you started with your own Extension in 5 easy steps.
- Getting Started with NAV2016 Extensions
- Create your own Extension in 5 easy steps
- Real world examples for Extensions
I got a lot of feedback and emails based on these posts. Some about PowerShell and using DotNet interop, some about XMLPort and Reports.
In this post I will talk more about the current possibilities and limitations and if, how and when these will be lifted.
In essence this blog is relatively simple. Microsoft already did a great job in documenting these on MSDN.
- Extending Microsoft Dynamics NAV Using Extension Packages
- How to: Create an Extension Package
- How to: Develop an Extension
- How to: Publish and Install an Extension
- Extension Packages Capability Support Matrix
The last one is of essence for this blog. The support…
View original post 858 altre parole