“Microsoft Acquires Datazen, Microsoft accelerates its strategy to help every company create a data culture and ensure insights reach every individual in every organization.”
Datazen solution is now available with the latest version of SQL Server 2014 Enterprise (free to use, embedded on SQL Server)
For quick, timely insights
– Showing the latest values and trends
– Related dashboards provide detailed analysis
Data visualization and analysis
– Interactive visualizations
– Detailed analysis and drill-throughs
– Perfect scaling to any screen form-factor
Stay on top of BI hub activity
– Participate in KPI & dashboard conversations
– See when new dashboards & KPIs are published
– Collaborate on the go from any device
Single Point of Publishing
– Connect to your data sources via the Datazen Publisher app, create dashboard layouts for master, tablet & phone views, then publish to all devices
“NB: ALL Content is accessible via the mobile clients, IOS, Windows Phone or Android, and web browsers !! ..great !”
Datazen is working with NAV ? … sure !!
.. you can use NAV “OData” publishing technology to connnect Datazen Server to NAV Server
.. you can also use SQL Native (and ODBC) connectors.
NAV and Datazen Integration
Excellent presentation of NAV and Datazen Integration during yesterday’s event @MicrosoftItaly “NAV 2016 What’s New” by SQL MVP Davide Mauri.
Microsoft “to-be Dashboarding & Mobile BI” Integration Scenario
Applications Integration “Scope”
- Reporting Services (Paginated Reports) MAIN REPORTS\DASHBOARDS\KPI OBJECTS REPOSITORY (also on SharePoint if necessary…)
- Power BI (Interactive Reports and ETL Scheduling)
- Datazen (Mobile reports.dashboard & KPI)
- Excel (Power Pivot, Power Query etc. ) Analitycal and charts
Datazen Publisher (and Viewer) APS
… nice post here
The Future of Power BI Looks Bright!
My Video in Youtube