An update to Dynamics NAV and Dynamics C5 for tablet and phone is now available on the Windows Store and Google Play with the App Store to follow shortly. If you already have the Dynamics NAV or Dynamics C5 app installed, this will automatically be updated to v.2.2 (unless you specifically selected not to update automatically on your device). This is what you get with the new update:
New in this version
- Added support for iPad Pro.
- Added support for Android 6 “Marshmallow”.
- Added support for Windows 10 Mobile.
- Added support for iOS 9.
Bug fixes in this version
- Fixed issue when switching to and from Tablet Mode when signing in with AAD.
- Fixed issue where Service URL parameters are lost when signing in with AAD.
- Fixed security vulnerabilities on Android.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Get Dynamics NAV today
Get Dynamics C5 today
Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.