Directions EMEA 2017 news
some news from Directions EMEA 2017, … great event…. a lot of people !
Keynote: more than 2.000 people (pictures from my partners\EMEA page\shared)
…first session: release dates of products, update ROADMAP
Announcing NAV 2018….
- NAV 2018 will be available from “01 December 2017″ …NICE CHRISTMAS!
- TENERIFE CLOUD will be available from “Spring 2018″
FIRST DAY ROADMAP: updated roadmap for NAV 2018 and Dynamics 365 Tenerife
NAV ON CONTAINER
- NAV CONTAINER IMAGE ARCHITECTURE
CDS (COMMON DATA SERVICES)
TENERIFE: BUSINESS MANAGEMENT SUITE, BUSINESS APPLICATION PLATFORM
LAST DAY ROADMAP
- Dynamics NAV 2018 will be released on 1st December 2017
- Dynamics 365 Tenerife will be released in Spring 2018 in the cloud
- Tenerife will be connected to the Common Data Service (CDS)
- It will work naturally alongside any of the other Dynamics 365 apps
- Dynamics 365 for Sales (second price point) is also available Spring 2018
- Dynamics 365 for Marketing will go to preview (Spring 2018 ?)
nice posts\on MsDynamicsworld.com
At Directions EMEA 2017, Microsoft refines SMB ERP message with Dynamics 365 Tenerife, NAV launch updates
Opinion: With Microsoft Dynamics 365 SMB plans firmed, NAV & CRM partners can plan for a bright future
my old post about event https://robertostefanettinavblog.com/2017/09/30/directions-emea-2017-next-week/
Stay Tuned !
One thought on “Directions EMEA 2017 news”
Pingback: Dynamics NAV 2018 kommt voraussichtlich am 1. Dezember 2017 – Benjamin Hochstetter
Comments are closed.