DIRECTIONS EMEA 2018, October 29-31, The Netherlands
About Directions EMEA 2018
“Business Central rides the wave”
Directions EMEA is the independent conference for SMB focused Microsoft Partners, including Dynamics NAV/CRM, Dynamics 365, Office365 and Windows Azure partners and ISVs. It is organized by partners for partners. Directions EMEA brings together over 2100 attendees from Partners and ISV companies across Europe. The Directions conference enables the Dynamics community knowledge sharing, networking and discovering new opportunities for future growth and collaboration.
The sessions have already been defined, something could perhaps change \ be added or modified, as it has been for some years now, 3 different paths have been created for
- Sales & Pre-Sales
The sessions seem very interesting, in practice “Business Central rides the wave”, the word “NAV” is almost unused compared to last year.
SESSIONS BY LEARNING PATHS
MY BEST CHOICES
- How to transition your development team to AL
- Best practices in converting your code from C/AL to AL
- App development – product walkthroughs
- How to successfully upgrade a heavily customized solution to Dynamics NAV/Business Central
- Using new variable types in Dynamics NAV 2018/365BC instead of .NET Interop
- Control Add-ins using AL Language and what that means to NAV/Business Central future
- Moving old code to Business Central
- Ready to quit on C/AL? What you need to know about limitations in extensions v2 today
- Improve development, testing, and client roll-outs by utilizing Docker
- Real life example of how Docker can be used
- Re-engineering the role of professional services inside Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Consultant 2.0: Changing from “yes, we can” to “here is how it works” – how do we consult in a true “Standard Software?”
- How to prepare your all star NAV practice to be an all star Business Central practice? How can you innovate to keep your services team billable and profitable?
- Accelerated and template deployments: Will this be our reality with Business Central?
Sales and Pre-Sales Path
- So you’re new to D365 Business Central?
- WOWing in your demo of Dynamics 365 Business Central and NAV
- Transitioning customers to Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Selling into your customers – upgrade and migrate your existing Customers
- Marketing your Vertical to WOW hearts and minds
- Re-engineering the role of the sales professional inside Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Partner perspective: What’s the value prop of Dynamics 365 Business Central vs. NAV on Azure
- Future Forecast: What do the next five tears hold for Microsoft Dynamics Partners?
- Toughen up, Buttercup: Sell more Business Central by leading with Integration
DYAMICS 365 BUSINESS CENTRAL – SESSIONS LIST
You can see all available sessions by filtering for “Dynamics 365 Business Central”
TODAY’S NEWS !
I’ll be there too !!!! … and if time advances, I will also go to visit the Hague!
See you there … always in trend on twitter!
#DIRECTIONSEMEA #MVPBUZZ #MSDYN365BC