Directions EMEA 2018 it’s about to start (only few days, October 29-31), Business Central is the main topic of the event.. and Directions EMEA is now on Business Central for attendees!
Business Central is here – are you Ready?
“In a few days, you will join the Dynamics Partner Community in the Hague. At 2018 Directions EMEA, we will meet to learn about the technological innovations and new opportunities Business Central offers to partners and to develop a successful business strategy for the years to come.
The October release of the Dynamics 365 Business Central Roadmap leaves no doubt: the future of your business depends on how fast you will innovate your business and skills to reap all the opportunities of the cloud model and the integration with other Microsoft technologies such as CDS, AI, Office 365, Power BI. Join us at keynotes and sessions to gain knowledge that will ensure your competitive advantage in the SMB market.”
..AND … SURE DIRECTIONS EMEA IS ON BUSINESS CENTRAL AND IN YOUR MOBILE!
“Enjoy, Plan, Connect, Give Feedback!” with your APP!
and also on Web Client!
SEE YOU THERE!!
DIRECTIONS EMEA 2018, October 29-31, The Netherlands, The Hague
About Directions EMEA 2018
“Business Central rides the wave”
Directions EMEA is the independent conference for SMB focused Microsoft Partners, including Dynamics NAV/CRM, Dynamics 365, Office365 and Windows Azure partners and ISVs. It is organized by partners for partners. Directions EMEA brings together over 2100 attendees from Partners and ISV companies across Europe. The Directions conference enables the Dynamics community knowledge sharing, networking and discovering new opportunities for future growth and collaboration.
The sessions have already been defined, something could perhaps change \ be added or modified, as it has been for some years now, 3 different paths have been created for
- Sales & Pre-Sales
The sessions seem very interesting, in practice “Business Central rides the wave”, the word “NAV” is almost unused compared to last year.
SESSIONS BY LEARNING PATHS
MY BEST CHOICES
- How to transition your development team to AL
- Best practices in converting your code from C/AL to AL
- App development – product walkthroughs
- How to successfully upgrade a heavily customized solution to Dynamics NAV/Business Central
- Using new variable types in Dynamics NAV 2018/365BC instead of .NET Interop
- Control Add-ins using AL Language and what that means to NAV/Business Central future
- Moving old code to Business Central
- Ready to quit on C/AL? What you need to know about limitations in extensions v2 today
- Improve development, testing, and client roll-outs by utilizing Docker
- Real life example of how Docker can be used
- Re-engineering the role of professional services inside Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Consultant 2.0: Changing from “yes, we can” to “here is how it works” – how do we consult in a true “Standard Software?”
- How to prepare your all star NAV practice to be an all star Business Central practice? How can you innovate to keep your services team billable and profitable?
- Accelerated and template deployments: Will this be our reality with Business Central?
Sales and Pre-Sales Path
- So you’re new to D365 Business Central?
- WOWing in your demo of Dynamics 365 Business Central and NAV
- Transitioning customers to Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Selling into your customers – upgrade and migrate your existing Customers
- Marketing your Vertical to WOW hearts and minds
- Re-engineering the role of the sales professional inside Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Partner perspective: What’s the value prop of Dynamics 365 Business Central vs. NAV on Azure
- Future Forecast: What do the next five tears hold for Microsoft Dynamics Partners?
- Toughen up, Buttercup: Sell more Business Central by leading with Integration
#DIRECTIONSEMEA #BC #MOBILEAPP #MSDYN365BC #BUSINESS CENTRAL #EMEA #YOURFEEDBACK