Best of 2018: Top Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central & NAV expert articles of the year
Hi Guys, in this last post of the year (promised) I report this interesting article published today on MSDynamicsWorld.com by Jason Gumpert.
This article summarizes the best posts of the year 2018 about Dynamics NAV & Dynamics 365 Business Central, published for the MSDW magazine, honored to be part of it.
Top Articles of the Year 2018
- From Tenerife to Business Central: What would it mean? – MVP James Crowter
- The community reacts (poorly) to the new NAV brand name – MVP James Crowter
- Challenges of the transition to Business Central: The customization issue – MVP Stefano Demiliani
- What (else) customers ought to know about the Business Central experience – Malcolm Roach
- Portrait of a successful NAV project – Hannes Holst
- From Dynamics NAV to Business Central: Know the differences – MVP Roberto Stefanetti
- Upgrade automation: Will Business Central change the value proposition? – Inga Kanclerienė
- NAV/BC job candidates and work habits – Hannes Holst
- Early BC experiences are educating partners – MVP James Crowter
Have a good reading … and Happy New Year to everyone!