DIRECTIONS4PARTNERS VIRTUAL EVENT 2020!
“Directions EMEA 2020 and Directions ASIA 2020 in one virtual event!”
“3-5 November 2020 – Virtual Worldwide Event”
Registrations: September 1st
WHAT WILL THIS VIRTUAL CONFERENCE LOOK LIKE?
The virtual Directions4Partners 2020 will be open and easy to attend for our entire partner community.
As you are used to at Directions conferences, this virtual edition will give in-depth content from excellent speakers, the opportunity to connect and interact with Sponsors, Microsoft and other Partners from anywhere.
It will be a “Second Life” experience, not a series of webinars. So we will have: Interaction, Session rooms, live and recorded sessions, an exhibition area, structured network spaces, Video-calls with sponsors and Chat rooms. Another reason not to miss out!
Keynotes will be streamed live every day. Break-out sessions will be pre-recorded, but followed with interactive speaker Q&A. Content has always been an important asset of Directions, that will not change in this virtual edition, we will still have Microsoft, MVPs, ISVs and our other community experts. For sure, a third reason not to miss out.
And the sponsors? Well, there will be a virtual expo area with multi-level booths. Participants can invite sponsors to chat or direct video call. Sponsor sessions and movies during the conferences.
WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT
Directions4Partners is organised for partners by partners. As an independent community of Dynamics partners (Hey, you know what that’s like 😉), we are focussing on a community where we are able to:
Learn, connect, share knowledge and grow together
Organising a virtual conference is a huge investment (platform, streaming cost, video recording & editing, external staff and help), on top of all the previous investments we have already done for Bangkok, Milan and Prague. We do apologize for being so direct, but we really need your support to make 2020 a success and for the community to survive.
We need to charge you to attend the virtual conference to cover our cost.
We need you to register, enjoy the virtual conference and support the community (and think about the travel and hotel cost you save).
If you have already bought tickets for Directions ASIA 2020 and Directions EMEA 2020, we ask you to consider converting that for 2021 tickets or getting a Directions voucher.
REGISTRATIONS, September 1st
Registrations for Directions4Partners Virtual 2020, the virtual conference, will open on September 1st.
STAY TUNED FOR MORE INFO SHORTLY!
“DRIVE INNOVATION AND SUCCESS WITH DYNAMICS 365 BUSINESS CENTRAL”
Attending Directions EMEA ensures a competitive advantage in the SMB market. It helps partners reinvent their business model to quickly respond to digital transformation and customers’ expectations with the most innovative and efficient solutions.
Sessions at Directions EMEA will provide unique access to the latest knowledge that updates, including:
- The update on the Roadmap for Dynamics 365 Business Central,
- The Modern Client and best practices for developers incl. Visual Studio Code and AL
- The upgrade of existing NAV customers to Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Customer engagement apps: Dynamics 365 for Sales and Marketing
- Technical and implementation issues of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, and former NAV versions
- ISV solutions and offerings, technical and marketing validation on AppSource
- Strategies for successful marketing & sales of Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Business models for Dynamics 365 Partners, including Cloud Solution Provider and ISV Embed (Cloud) programs
Increased focus on the Power Platform and AI
- The Power Platform offers new opportunities for Partners to help customers with their digital transformation. Expect an increased focus on the Power Platform including Power Apps, Power Automate (Flow) and Power BI, with many in-dept sessions and workshops.
- Integrating Business Central data and data collected outside Business Central with AI help customers get a intelligent future views of their business and again a great Partner opportunity to engage in and stay valuable.
NEXT YEAR EVENTS (COVID PERMITTING)
Directions ASIA 2021 will be in Bangkok, Thailand April 15-16 and Directions EMEA 2021 will be in Milan, Italy October 27-29 2021.
Join Directions EMEA 2021 in Milan on October 27-29, 2021