Directions EMEA | Milan October 27-29 – registration is open!
Reconnect with the Dynamics 365 community at Directions EMEA, October 27-29 in Milan.
The Directions committee has opened up for registrations, make sure to explore their site and start your registration: Directions EMEA | Directions 4 Partners
In the Directions committees own words: “After 18 months of working from home, a zillion Teams meetings and a few virtual conferences, we are super exited to see and meet you all again”…
The focus will be on the fall release of Business Central, efficient use of the new development environment, the cloud infra-structure and the Power Platform. Plus Microsoft initiatives to support partners and future road-maps.
Join the conference to:
- Gain first-hand knowledge about Dynamics 365 Business Central and The Power Platform.
- Innovate your business to successfully deal with technological requirements, and new pricing and sales policies
- Offer customers outstanding extensions, innovative solutions and apps in AppSource using Business Central, Azure Services, Microsoft Power Platform, AI and Machine Learning
- Collaborate with Microsoft and other Dynamics partners worldwide to enhance your offerings and SMB market presence
“A MUST ATTEND FOR”
Directions EMEA 2021 will cover all the aspects of your Dynamics business, providing you with comprehensive knowledge and networking opportunities at all levels, including Executive, Technical, Development, Marketing, Sales and Operations.
It is a must-attend event for:
- Dynamics partners (including all Dynamics 365, former Dynamics NAV, CRM, Office 365, Windows Azure partners) focused on winning opportunities by speeding up the transition to the cloud model
- All Microsoft partners focused on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central in their offerings
- All Microsoft partners focused on new customer engagement apps: Dynamics 365 for Sales and Marketing
- Partners enrolled in the CSP program
- ISVs interested in learning about new development tools and how to create apps and extensions for AppSource
- ISVs and Service providers that offer their solutions to Dynamics partners and wish to build or expand their network
All partner companies oriented to nourishing new opportunities by means of collaboration, building knowledge and a common business vision. Attending Directions EMEA 2021 ensures a competitive advantage in the SMB market. It helps you as a partner to reinvent your business model to quickly respond to digital transformation and customers’ expectations with the most innovative and efficient solutions.
“UNIQUE ACCCESS TO LATEST KNOWLEDGE”
Sessions will provide unique access to the latest knowledge that updates, including:
- The update on the Roadmap for Dynamics 365 Business Central,
- The Modern Client and best practices for developers incl. Visual Studio Code and AL
- The upgrade of existing NAV customers to Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Customer engagement apps: Dynamics 365 for Sales and Marketing
- Technical and implementation issues of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, and former NAV versions
- ISV solutions and offerings, technical and marketing validation on AppSource
- Strategies for successful marketing & sales of Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Business models for Dynamics 365 Partners, including Cloud Solution Provider and ISV Embed (Cloud) programs
Increased focus on the Power Platform and AI
- The Power Platform offers new opportunities for Partners to help customers with their digital transformation. Expect an increased focus on the Power Platform including Power Apps, Power Automate (Flow) and Power BI, with many in-dept sessions and workshops.
- Integrating Business Central data and data collected outside Business Central with AI help customers get a intelligent future views of their business and again a great Partner opportunity to engage in and stay valuable.
YOU ARE WELCOME to MILAN!