Below you’ll find an overview and relevant links to what has been done on hotfixes and regulatory features in this update. In addition, we have gathered some good to know information and links, you might find interesting.
- Export any List to Excel
- Service-to-service authentication
- Dimension issues detection and repair tool
- Integration of Word templates
- Data administration and cleanup tasks page
- Integration of Word templates with interaction templates
- New countries added to the list of supported countries
- Business Central Database capacity changes (as of July 1, 2021)
- Upgrade to certificate-based Service-to-service (S2S) authentication for Dataverse and Dynamics 365 Integration
- Get report (raw data) into Excel from request page (targeting end users) and Save report dataset to excel from the request page (targeting developers)
Export any List to Excel
In this version an “Open in Excel” action has been added to list parts under the Manage group in action bar. This is only present if the user or admin enabled the feature via Feature Management, so please make sure you do that.