Be the first to get an in-depth look at the new features and capabilities for 2021 release wave 2.
Join us for the Dynamics 365 Business Central Launch Event, where you will find 15 on-demand sessions.
The Launch Event is a bit different this time, compared to the last launch events. Once you register, you’ll immediately get access to the 15 on-demand sessions that will be available through December 31, 2021.
Register and watch them here: https://aka.ms/BCLE
- What’s New for Business Central Administrators
- Data Management in the Business Central Application
- What’s New in Cloud Migration
- What’s New in Business Central Server and Database
- What’s New in Visual Studio Code and AL
- Using OAuth to Connect to Business Central APIs and Web Services
- What’s New: Next-level Collaboration with Microsoft 365
- Do More with the Microsoft Cloud
- What’s New in the Application
- What’s New in the Business Central Client
- Bank Reconciliation and Payment Reconciliation Journals
- Interacting with Your Business Contacts in Business Central
- Improvements to Data Synchronization between Business Central and Dataverse/Dynamics 365 Sales
- DevOps processes for Per Tenant Extensions